Morgan County Health Department


Application for Certified Copy: Request a certified copy of a birth or death certificate.
Septic Permit: Request permit to Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System.
Application for Commercial Plumber: Registration Application for Commercial Plumbing Contractor.
Application for Backflow Tester: Registration Application for Commercial Backflow Tester.
Disinfecting Water Well: How to disinfect a water well.
Public Health Nuisance Complaint: Public health nuisance complaint and investigation report.
Temporary Food License: Application for a license to conduct a temporary food service operation or retail food establishment.
Existing Septic Evaluation: Evaluation of an existing home water and sewage system(s).
Septic Installer Registration: Registration for septic installer or service provider.
Permit for Private Water System: Application/permit for a private water system.